Elephant tattoos at Baan Khagee Tattoo Chiang Mai, Thailand
Our elephant tattoos are mainly blackwork realistic tattoos with line work and flow
Elephants never forget
- Know every members of their herds up to 30 companions
- Remember other creatures that have made strong impression on them
- Recall important locations long after visit
As well as
- EQ nearly as high as Chimpanzees'
- Solve problem creatively
- Work cooperatively
- Able to perform art, and recognize 12 distinct tones
- Sense empathy and justice
- Moan their dead
- Show concern to other species
- Recognize themselves in a mirror
Asian elephants vs African elephants
Elephants are commonly categorized into 2 species which are Asian elephants and African elephants. Most of our elephant tattoos at Baan Khagee Tattoo are Asian elephants but we love to do both 💛🐘
These 2 species are quite different from one another but once you know the differences, it will be easy to tell them apart. Let's go see what the differences are then.
twin-domed head shape
only male can have tusks
one "finger" at its trunk
single dome head shape
both male and female can have tusks
two "fingers" at its trunk
Other tattoo work at Baan Khagee Tattoo
Baan Khagee Tattoo Chiang Mai
"we not only love to present nature tattoos but we are literally in the nature"
Baan Khagee Tattoo Studio is located in the mountains in Mae Wang, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Mae Wang is a countryside area located further south from Chiang Mai city. Locals still live there in simple-relaxing lifestyles with diversity of cultures.
At the studio, you will be welcome by Nate, a tattoo artist in the mountains who is fascinated by local lifestyle.